Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Easy gifts

I found some small clip boards at Target last year, and I've been meaning to make some kind of carrier that would hold the clip board & some crayons so my boys could color anywhere we went.... but apparently I haven't gotten around to making one of those things. Then, I found out that my boys don't like to color. So that whole idea went out the window! Low and behold... I found a purpose for these little things. I sloppily painted chalk board paint onto the already decorated board, and just like that I could put quotes, grocery lists, and what not onto my cute little clipboard. Yes, the paint looks sloppy because life isn't always neat.... and I might have been in a hurry. Also, my handwriting in chalk isn't the best (I'm still practicing).

Here's the finished product:


This is on my refrigerator to remind myself that these are the fruits I need.

I got carried away & did a few more. Here's one of them on a regular sized clipboard:


Oh yeah, and the bobby pins clipped to the top? Easy Peasy! Find some old antique buttons, use a needle and thread to tack them down on the loop of the bobby pin, then place in your hair! These clipboards (even the bobby pins) are a quick & easy gift if you're ever in a bind :) Can you say SWEEEEEEET!




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment