Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The ants go marching one by one

You know what's really funny? Ants don't really march one by one... Can you tell I'm bored? I'm at Costco & I'm watching people who showed up before 10am (opening time for Costco), and I'm wondering to myself.... Why the heck are people getting out of their car to line up outside like it's Black Friday?! Do you really need to be the first one in the store? I mean really. What if someone is a faster walker & they get out of the store before you? Did you save that much time? I find our way of competing daily interesting, don't you? Like when you're on the freeway & someone is next to you.... Do you find yourself pressing on the gas so that they don't pass you? No? Just me huh? Well next time I see you on the freeway.... I'll let you pass :)

No comments:

Post a Comment