Monday, October 3, 2011

Now what do I do?

So congrats to me for finally starting a blog. Not that I have anything interesting to say... yet. This is just my way of "breaking the ice". You can expect my blog to be full of my thoughts, crafts, silly stories (thanks to my adventurous boys), or anything I feel like putting my 2 cents in. Well actually, I have $1's worth to add, but that might blow your mind away :) By the way, this is my disclaimer:

I take no responsibility for other people's BRAVE decision to follow my advice in making any crafts I post on this blog. If you get hurt... don't say I didn't warn you! It is not my bad!

I don't always word things perfectly. My grammar, or punctuation may be unorthodox & I blame that on my younger years when I was not paying attention in High School (or maybe even Junior High? Elementary? Whatever!!) - See?? Can you put a question mark and exclamation mark in parenthesis, then immediately whip out a dash without closing the previous sentence? In my blog - I CAN! I also use an absurd amount of periods.... I mean that pause after a sentence when I have to think to myself... and then follow that up with some snarky comment. Well, at least you don't have to worry about spelling. That is unless spell check happens to completely ignore what I meant to say... that thing should be able to read my mind, don't you think?

On another note: I have given in on making this blog more for my sanity because my conversations are mostly about sharing toys, how not to interrupt an adult when they're having a conversation with another adult, and breaking up arguments between 2 little men who swear they are right. This is my "Mommy Time". So for now that's all I have to say. Maybe I'll come up with something more interesting to share later (like that one time my boys decided to pour the milk in their cereal all by themselves.... where was I you ask? In the shower - of course. The most opportune times to make mom freak out is when her eyes are closed to rinse the cleanser off of her face!).

No comments:

Post a Comment