Friday, October 14, 2011

Playing Monopoly

I was never great at Monopoly. I inevitably ended up broke before everyone else. I was too afraid to expand my property, and I was too busy paying everyone else! It also took me a long time to figure out the concept of the game. Did I mention I was also 10 years old? How come we never got a pay raise when passing go? The cost of living went up & so did the tax, so why not the pay? Kinda sounds like how it is today. Ironic isn't it?

Anyhow, this is what I did with the game that I never fell in love with:



I'm starting to like it more and more. The game pieces are just hot glued onto the frame. This will eventually be hung up on the wall (Me not hanging up something else? Yep, still a problem. See previous post). What do you think?


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment