Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Uh... Where Do I Start?!

Happy Valentine's Day
(or Happy Singles Awareness Day)
Whatever floats your boat... I wish I could post what I did for my boys valentine's, but I need to figure out how to blur our their faces. I'm just not ready to exploit them on the internet yet lol!

Okay... So here's a sneak peek at a few things I WANT to post a tutorial on (or just brag about). Some of these I'm sure you can figure out yourself - however, if you can not & would like to see a tutorial on it THEN ASK! Yep, I'm going to make you comment on this blog darn it! :)

Jewelry Holder
made from an empty picture frame, canvas bag, and hemp string


Bracelet Holder
from old soda bottles


Diaper and Diaper Wipe Clutch



The diaper wipes are accessible from both sides 
when the clutch is closed... HOW COOL IS THAT?!)




Going from a dirrrrrrrrrty microwave
(Mmm Hmm! Don't act like you've never had a dirty microwave!)



To a ridiculously clean microwave in 10 minutes WITHOUT SCRUBBING!!!
Find out how to do this: here





GORGEOUS FLOWERS!


Results from rag rolls overnight pulled back into a classy updo:


Sun-dried tomatoes - YUM!


Making a Caesar costume (Christmas Play) out of a pillow case and felt



Putting those annoying credit card offers to use
and make a wallet key holder

I also made some wallets out of a Rice Krispies box, but never to a final picture (go figure!), as well as 5 Minute Artesian Bread.... ooooh I can smell it now... 

Where are the stories you ask? When I get over my ever-so-fun sickness, I'll be more inclined to follow up with that too. I have way too much I want to say on here, but my skinny fingers can't keep up with my mind :) I need one of those programs where I can just talk & it will type out stuff for me (which would also eliminate spelling errors lol!). I'm just afraid if I had one of those programs I would get carried away talking, get off track, and forget where I began. Or I would end up rambling on about how my mom & I found the coolest place to treasure dig while she was visiting, how we found a Wii balance board & game on Craigslist for $25, how we spent 8 hours in JCPenny's on black friday and I managed to walk out with only 2 pillows that cost a total of $0.25 each (THAT was hard!!).... or how my husband (General M) ended up getting the tip of his middle finger cut off while running around the house with my boys when I was getting ready to leave the house! Or when we lost power because of an insane snow storm that got so cold the following night that ice froze on the tree branches which was causing them to fall (creating a lot of damage & a huge mess - thankfully not around our house)! Yah... I could get carried away talking about all that... just not today :) I'm out for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment