Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Big Hair

I'm so in love with this new hairstyle I found because it allows me to be lazy, dirty, and messy. Since there's few opportunities for me to do that, and feel good about myself at the same time, my hair can fill that void for now! I usually pull this hairstyle out on the 3rd or 4th day of not washing my hair. Sounds gross, but I love it lol! I don't care what anyone else says. Besides, they don't really know. Well... I guess you know now... So if you see me - don't judge :)

It's just a lot of teasing, dry shampoo, a rubber band, hairspray, and - uh.... that's about it! I found the awesome tutorial here. The chick who writes the blog is so pretty! She wears this hairstyle better than I, but what can I do - I'm an impostor! Haha! Anyhow, this is how it looked on me:




Yes, it was high, huge, and fun! I felt somewhat glamourous that day. The button necklace - you ask? Yep, just buttons and string. 4 rows to be exact. Found the idea on Pinterest!! Love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment